Extension Cable - HDMI 2.1 spec 48Gbps Ultra High SpeedModel: HDMI48-EX
This is the only HDMI extension cable with HDMI 2.1 support. It supports up to 8K@60Hz/4K@120Hz resolution, 48Gbps bandwidth, and all features found in the HDMI 2.1 specification. It features next-gen technology, which makes it the perfect choice for the latest gaming consoles, including the Sony® PlayStation® 5, PlayStation 5 Digital Edition, Microsoft® Xbox Series X™, and Xbox® Series S. This generic branded cable is perfect for installers and systems integrators that need a reliable, unbranded Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable that they can make their own.
- Complies with all features of the HDMI® 2.1 spec
- Supports resolutions up to 8K@60Hz and 4K@120Hz
- Delivers 48Gbps bandwidth
- Supports Dynamic HDR
- Exceptionally low EMI
- Supports Variable Refresh Rate (VRR)
- Supports Quick Media Switching (QMS)
- Supports Quick Frame Transport (QFT)
- Best choice for the latest gaming consoles*
- Supports Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC)
- Backwards compatible with all existing HDMI devices
*Sony® PlayStation® 5, PlayStation 5 Digital Edition, Microsoft® Xbox Series X™, and Xbox® Series S
48Gbps Bandwidth: These cables feature up to 48Gbps bandwidth, which allows them to support high bandwidth dependent content and features, such as Dynamic HDR, Dolby Vision™, Dolby Atmos®, and DTS:X®.
Dynamic HDR: Dynamic HDR ensures every moment of a video is displayed at its ideal values for depth, detail, brightness, contrast, and wider color gamuts, optimized on a scene-by-scene or even a frame-by-frame basis.
Supports up to 8K@60Hz: These cables support uncompressed video resolutions up to 8K@60Hz, including 4K@120Hz. Additionally, they can support resolutions up to 10K@120Hz using the visually lossless VESA® Display Stream Compression (DSC) 1.2a.
eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel): The eARC feature simplifies connectivity and is optimized for use with object-based audio formats, such as Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X®. It ensures full compatibility between audio devices and future HDMI® 2.1 devices.
- Supports uncompressed HDMI® resolutions up to 8K@60Hz, including 3D and Multiview video
- Supports resolutions up to 10K@120Hz using the visually lossless VESA® Display Stream Compression (DSC) 1.2a
- Supports Dynamic HDR (High Dynamic Range) for brighter, deeper, and more lifelike colors
- Supports extended CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) commands and functions, the HDMI Ethernet Channel, and the eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) features
- Supports AMD® FreeSync™ on the Xbox Series X™, Xbox® Series S, Xbox One™ X, and PlayStation® 4 Pro consoles
- Supports SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio™, Dolby TrueHD™, and other high definition audio standards
- Supports the 21:9 cinema aspect ratio
- Supports up to 32 audio channels and a 1536kHz audio sampling rate
- Supports Deep Color with up to 16-bits per channel, including the Sony® x.v.Color™ standard
- Supports simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
- Supports Game Mode Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) and produces a more fluid and detailed gameplay experience